OUR HISTORY

 

  • img-graffco-history-1950-1975

    1950 – 1975

     

    1954 – 1959 - Robert D. Graff introduced automatic rebuilt nozzles in the upper Midwest.

    1959 - Robert D. Graff established “Automatic Nozzle Sales” in Minneapolis.

    1973 – Daniel M. Graff established “Dan’s Automotive Nozzle Sales” in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

    1974 – Robert D. Graff purchased used pumps from Ken Ward in Wisconsin when unleaded gas hit the market.

     

  • img-graffco-history-1975-1990

    1975 – 1990

     

    1975 – 1986 - Robert D. Graff and Daniel M. Graff created a partnership and sold hundreds of used brand-name pumps for commercial and industrial use.

    1986 – Purchased 25 acres and moved into a 10,000 sq. ft. building in Forest Lake, MN to form Graffco, Inc.

    1988 – Provided replacement stainless steel panels (other than new) to the oil industry.

    1990 – An additional 10,000 sq ft. building was added to expand Graffco, Inc. in Forest Lake, MN.

     

  • img-graffco-history-1990-2010

    1990 – 2010

     

    1991 – An electronic rebuild board division is created.

    1992 – Several patents were created including solo hose conversion.

    19932005 – Company grew to 30 employees.

    2005 – Robert D. Graff retired and Daniel M. Graff became sole owner.

     

  • img-history-2010-2015

    2010 – 2015

     

    2011 – Graffco moves the company to a larger facility in Harris, MN retaining Forest Lake property for storage.

    2015 – Daniel’s four children work in various aspects of the business making Graffco a third generation family owned company.